Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 National Treasures Hits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
What did it go for ?? UOTE=16christensen16;2345850]The seller left money on the table. He ended the auction early and sold it offline for far less then what I was willing to pay. Super frustrating.[/QUOTE]

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Crazy Ruth card, I'm pretty surprised by the way the seller handled the auction they're not like a big time eBay seller but it's not like it was their first card ever auctioned. They left money on the table and they didn't give collectors a fair chance. I'm surprised eBay isn't cracking down on sellers who blatantly do this (not sure they can, but eBay is leaving a ton of money on the table here too).

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Crazy Ruth card, I'm pretty surprised by the way the seller handled the auction they're not like a big time eBay seller but it's not like it was their first card ever auctioned. They left money on the table and they didn't give collectors a fair chance. I'm surprised eBay isn't cracking down on sellers who blatantly do this (not sure they can, but eBay is leaving a ton of money on the table here too).

You are spot on, everytime a card sells offline ebay gives up money. They should want to find a solution

Latest posts