Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 NFL Playoffs running Thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I've got the Last Six SBs right.

But this year has been my Worst playoffs for Pick 'em. And I haven't felt any confidence in the ones I did get right.

That said, I'm with the sharps. Broncos and Under for me but not enough to donate any money over it...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Helluva good 1st Half despite the lack of yardage gained.

Cam not getting sports help from his WRs, other than Funchess' great catch...

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Great game. I was way off on my pick. But I'm glad I was wrong, me and my wife are huge Peyton Manning fans. Great way to see Peyton finish his career. It couldn't happen to a nicer classier person.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Great game. I was way off on my pick. But I'm glad I was wrong, me and my wife are huge Peyton Manning fans. Great way to see Peyton finish his career. It couldn't happen to a nicer classier person.

Agreed I'm happy for him, but he played pretty bad. I was crossing my fingers this would be the Super Bowl where he had 2-3 TDs and 0-1 Ints. He just doesn't have the juice any longer, but glad he was given his starting role back and got #2 .

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts