Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 Diamond Kings 2 Hobby Box Break (Randomly Assigned Division - 6 Slots $31/Slot)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MileHighCaseBreaks

Apr 25, 2018
Hey guys!

Giving this one more shot! :)

Send me and email if you're interested and have questions or want in ([email protected]). Rules below.

--------------------------------------------------------

There are a total of 6 spots (Divisions) in this break ($31 per slot). Each spot will receive a random MLB Division. You will receive all the hits, inserts and short prints of the division that you are matched with. I will NOT ship base unless you specifically ask. The following are the MLB divisions:

AL East (Red Sox, Yankees, Blue Jays, Orioles, Rays)

AL Central (Indians, White Sox, Twins, Tigers, Royals)

AL West (Astros, Mariners, Angels, A's, Rangers)

NL East (Nationals, Mets, Phillies, Braves, Marlins)

NL Central (Cubs, Brewers, Pirates, Cardinals, Reds)

NL West (Diamondbacks, Rockies, Dodgers, Padres, Giants)

Players will go to the team listed on the card. If the city listed on the card does not currently have a team, it will go to the the team that city moved to currently (e.g. Montreal --> Washington Nationals; Brooklyn --> Los Angeles Dodgers; etc.) Any Panini points will be randomed to the break.

How Are the Divisions Determined

On the day of the break you will have your assigned spot that you purchased in order of the purchase date. We will then enter all the divisions into the list randomizer. We will shuffle the list of divisions 8 times each and then match them side by side to your spot so you know what division you have. All of this will take place on camera via YouTube live.

When Will the Break Happen

The break will occur when ALL spots for the break sell and you will be notified via email with the YouTube link for the live break. I will also archive it on YouTube.

There are no refunds unless you receive no hits, inserts, or variations for your division.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Welcome to the boards. Its going to be tough to fill when you're brand new here, I'd recommend shooting the sht in the Night Crew so people can get to know you.

:grouphug:

Members online

Latest posts