Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 MLB: The Happening

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Rockies start Freeland, as they should have. He throws 4 shutout innings on 53 pitches and is no longer in the game. WTF? What happened? Is he injured? Now scouring the interwebs to find out.

Edit: Apparently he's still in the game. OK great! Stupid internet. At first I saw that he'd been replaced after 4, but that was not the case. Just goes to show you can't trust the internet. Even baseball is trumpian fake news now? :)

Last edited:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Rockies start Freeland, as they should have. He throws 4 shutout innings on 53 pitches and is no longer in the game. WTF? What happened? Is he injured? Now scouring the interwebs to find out.

Edit: Apparently he's still in the game. OK great! Stupid internet. At first I saw that he'd been replaced after 4, but that was not the case. Just goes to show you can't trust the internet. Even baseball is trumpian fake news now? :)
Rockies looking good for the season.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Yeah sure. Look out world!

So vegas has this team at 84.5 wins. I dunno. Probably about right. But, in contrast to my usual self, I'll take the over on this one. I think they're a bit better than that. 88 wins? They won't win the division - 26 years of history says that they will not accomplish this herculean feat - but maybe wild card.

Rockies looking good for the season.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Yeah sure. Look out world!

So vegas has this team at 84.5 wins. I dunno. Probably about right. But, in contrast to my usual self, I'll take the over on this one. I think they're a bit better than that. 88 wins? They won't win the division - 26 years of history says that they will not accomplish this herculean feat - but maybe wild card.
I think this might be the year they wrestle the division title away from the Dodgers.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Yes yes yes, Kyle Freeland's the man!

David Dahl 3-4, McMahon rips a ribby, those guys keep hitting and thingswill be looking UP in Colorado this season, I'm pumped up.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Players of the opening, abbreviated week in MLB:

NL - Yelich
AL - Tim Beckham

Latest posts