Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2020 National rescheduled for Dec 12-16 in AC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Rescheduled 2020 NCCC dates posted this past weekend.

December 12-16, 2020. Still in Atlantic City NJ...

8C62D8AA-4EA4-4A42-9213-D3A907759ECE.jpeg

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Too bad, will try to make it in December. Luckily I'm local. Likely to be a much smaller show. On the flip side, gives me a few more months to save up.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Let's see if Covid is even under control by then. I have a trip (cruise ship) postponed from spring break that is now in Aug. I am hoping that we can do it by then, but we'll see...

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Let's see if Covid is even under control by then. I have a trip (cruise ship) postponed from spring break that is now in Aug. I am hoping that we can do it by then, but we'll see...
We and some friends were thinking of booking a cruise in Aug before all the schools start back up. The other couples were rearing to book, but no way we're in that soon. I don't want to be the first guinea pig to jump back on a cruise ship :LOL:
I'll let the cruises run for a few months without incident and book something for next spring.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
We have $$$ tied up due to our Spring Break cruise that fell right as Covid hit. This was a rebooking of that cruise in hopes it would be better by then. I am going to try like hell to get a full cash refund if this one gets cancelled.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
That seems too close to Christmas...seems like people will need to decide how to use their vacation in order to go this year.

My company is figuring out what to do with PTO (increase carryover, allow buyout, etc.) since no one has taken any effectively. I think it will be like that most places. Between Holidays is more of the inconvenience I’d think

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
We have $$$ tied up due to our Spring Break cruise that fell right as Covid hit. This was a rebooking of that cruise in hopes it would be better by then. I am going to try like hell to get a full cash refund if this one gets cancelled.
Was supposed to cruise to Cuba last summer, but the halt on travel to Cuba quickly upended that plan. We ended up booking a different itinerary, but could have opted for a full refund since the cruise was canceled. That was on Carnival.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Wow you would think they would move to a warmer place, San Diego, Miami would be 2 that cone to mind. Comic con is held every year in San Diego meaning it could support the large amount of people going. They canceled this year as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app