Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2020 Topps Kansas City Royals EVERGY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Does anyone know anything about this set? I'm looking for the Matheny card. Evidently it was a a 17 card set according to TCDB but not sure if it was a giveaway or a promo?

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Sometimes those regional oddballs can be a beast to find, especially when enough time has passed since distribution.

The annual guides used to do a good job of capturing them, but I think it has probably gotten too difficult to gather details on every card/set issued these days. Good Luck. That is the kind of stuff I like to add when I have a chance, simply because it is unique. Anyone can bust box after box of the annual Topps offerings, but few people have special sets like this.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
OK, I checked around and apparently this is an ongoing set. They are 5 card packs to be given out to kids at different events around KC. One person said they would get some of the packs for me. They dropped them off over the weekend.

The TCDB Checklist shows:
1690829832262.png
Here are what the packs look like:
Evergy 1.jpg
I opened a pack. Here's what I got:
Evergy 2.jpg

Every pack I received had the EXACT same cards! Only the Energy Saving All-Star is listed on the TCDB Checklist. The packs I got are dated 2020. I talked to the guy I got them from and he is checking to see if there are any other packs.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
OK, I checked around and apparently this is an ongoing set. They are 5 card packs to be given out to kids at different events around KC. One person said they would get some of the packs for me. They dropped them off over the weekend.

The TCDB Checklist shows:
Here are what the packs look like:
I opened a pack. Here's what I got:

Every pack I received had the EXACT same cards! Only the Energy Saving All-Star is listed on the TCDB Checklist. The packs I got are dated 2020. I talked to the guy I got them from and he is checking to see if there are any other packs.
I really appreciate your help on this.

abide

Apr 29, 2021
over at TCDB, Ian Badeer "DyeHardFan" is a Royals Super Collector, and he is the only one on TCDb that has your Matheny
he would be a good resource for information

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
I appreciate all the help on this everybody. As a Matheny collector I haven't been able to add any new cards in so long.

Members online

Latest posts