Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Bowman Chrome - added another box to break "Lite"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
In addition to the Hobby box, with two autographs, and the signature-only HTA Choice box, with three autographs, there is a new LITE format with no promised hits per box.

Yikes!!!

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Bowman Chrome Lite with no promised hits per box huh?
Uhm, Nah, I think I'd rather just stick with Miller Lite.

I mean Why?.....Just... Why? So folks can pay what they used to pay for boxes...only to most likely not get any meaningful hits?? 🙄🤦‍♂️

Well this just puts a cap on "Why" I've personally decided within the last year that I will no longer purchase new product or keep up with the so-called hot studs coming up. I'm done with the increasing wax prices and the exorbitant amount of time to do the research on these prospects. More power though to those who wish to continue to do so.

I so wish I could go back in time so I could have collected vintage only... I so envy those that do!

Disclaimer:
Nothing here against you personally Andrew as you're a good guy, but I've just grown so tired of all of the nonsense I've just eluded to.

Last edited: