Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 NY YANKEE IN SEASON THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Kluber with a no no almost a perfect game on walk

Sent from my LGLS775 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
As a fellow Yankee fan, I don't know why I feel like the no no is ho hum. It's the 6th one and we're not even two months into the season. Something is really fishy here. It's time for MLB to move the mound back. No teams are hitting. The significance of the no no is slowly dwindling.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
As a fellow Yankee fan, I don't know why I feel like the no no is ho hum. It's the 6th one and we're not even two months into the season. Something is really fishy here. It's time for MLB to move the mound back. No teams are hitting. The significance of the no no is slowly dwindling.

why move the mound. eliminate the shift, teach the all or nothing hitters how to hit.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
why move the mound. eliminate the shift, teach the all or nothing hitters how to hit.
Not disagreeing at all! There's something wrong with the current state of hitting when the Mariners were hitting only .198 as a team going into Tuesday's game. Launch angle is the future and with that comes a ton of strikeouts and no offense. The days of Tony Gwynn, Pete Rose, Wade Boggs, Rod Carew and Ichiro are over. It's so frustrating watching countless players throwing no hitters and not one damn player is bunting. Disrupt the pitcher's timing for Christ sake! Do something! Lol

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Not disagreeing at all! There's something wrong with the current state of hitting when the Mariners were hitting only .198 as a team going into Tuesday's game. Launch angle is the future and with that comes a ton of strikeouts and no offense. The days of Tony Gwynn, Pete Rose, Wade Boggs, Rod Carew and Ichiro are over. It's so frustrating watching countless players throwing no hitters and not one damn player is bunting. Disrupt the pitcher's timing for Christ sake! Do something! Lol

The yankees lead the majors in double plays, night after night they hit into the shift. the upper cut swings top the ball grounding into outs. bring back the level swing, drive the ball. Willie Keeler once said, " hit them where they aint"

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Agreed! Teach the players to hit. It shouldn't be all HR's & strikeouts.

Sorry to bring the Royals into the Yankees thread. It was great watching the Royals game last night when Nicky Lopez laid down a bunt & Jarrod Dyson scored from third. Lopez was even safe at first. To me that was exciting baseball.

Members online