Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Topps T206

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Singles have been pretty thin on these lately. Anyone building a set with extras and/or parallels?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I still haven't seen all the Wakefield versions and he was in the first wave. I think there are two parallels I haven't seen and another that I lost out on the only copy I saw surface

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
I still haven't seen all the Wakefield versions and he was in the first wave. I think there are two parallels I haven't seen and another that I lost out on the only copy I saw surface

I could see the base and easier parallels being super tight but the rare stuff, not sure anyone is really chasing those... especially on our guys. This set has me puzzled.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I was really excited he was in this release, I like the concept and Wakefield has very little if anything that isn't an auto anymore so it's fun to chase something that's different for me. I actually got the Soveirgn back just the other day, that's leaves 4 total including the 1/1 to track down.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
I was really excited he was in this release, I like the concept and Wakefield has very little if anything that isn't an auto anymore so it's fun to chase something that's different for me. I actually got the Soveirgn back just the other day, that's leaves 4 total including the 1/1 to track down.

Nice progress!

Members online

Latest posts