Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2023 Heritage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
I ended up buying a box at Walmart.
I pulled a blue stamp White Sox card and some rookie cards. I’m going to put the cards in TCDB and figure out what cards I still need.

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
I posted on FB site “Heritage Collectors” my dupe rookie cards. I already have a small trade.
Now have to update my 1974 Topps needs list. I would like to take pictures of the cards and compare the base to each other

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Just finished the 400 card base set... brutal collation. Going to stick building the flagship sets...on a limited budget you know. Like to finish the New Performers subset then i'm done. Enjoyed building the set tho!

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Just finished the 400 card base set... brutal collation. Going to stick building the flagship sets...on a limited budget you know. Like to finish the New Performers subset then i'm done. Enjoyed building the set tho!
Hi,
Thanks for commenting. I bought 3 boxes from Target-2 Nevada, 2 California-Target 1 and Walmart 1. Still had a lot of doubles. Did you buy hobby boxes or from Target?

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
We have no Target anymore in Canada which sucks because they had a great selection of wax, so yes to hobby packs at the LCS.

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Yes i do, plus SP's and inserts. I'm trying to finish the New Age Performers subset...need #NA-8,10,12,13,23,25.
Thanks for responding. I’m on vacation and will get back to you when I’m back July 13

Members online

Latest posts