Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 Boxes 2010 Razor Ink Vault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Something will have to break up the Bowman discussions, so it might as well be a few of these fun little breaks. For those who don't know, each box includes 4 sealed "entertainment" autographs from various Inkworks (and similar) releases plus an unopened box of a previously released Inkworks or similar product.

BOX 1
Autographs
- Gildart Jackson from Charmed
- Jerry Adler from the Sopranos
- Chad Faust from the 4400
- Audrina Patridge from the Hills
Unopened Box
- Heroes (inside was a cheerleader costume card of Claire Bennet)

BOX 2
Autographs
- Roger Cross from First Wave
- Christine Estabrook from Veronica Mars
- Malcolm David Kelley from Lost
- Vivica A. Fox from Alias
Unopened Box
- Alias Season Three (inside was a costume card of Carl Lumbly and a David Carradine autograph - NICE)

BOX 3
Autographs
- Marcus Hamilton from Angel
- Neil Hopkins from Lost
- Claudia Christian from Highlander
- Kristin Cavallari from Veronica Mars
Unopened Box
- The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising (inside was a costume card of Will Stanton and an Amelia Warner autograph)

I was really hoping to pull a box that had a sketch card, but no luck there. The Vivica Fox autograph looks like the pen ran out and someone signed over the 'V' twice to make up for it. All in all, no "big hits" but the Carradine autograph was a nice hit in my eyes.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Something will have to break up the Bowman discussions, so it might as well be a few of these fun little breaks. For those who don't know, each box includes 4 sealed "entertainment" autographs from various Inkworks (and similar) releases plus an unopened box of a previously released Inkworks or similar product.

BOX 1
Autographs
- Gildart Jackson from Charmed
- Jerry Adler from the Sopranos
- Chad Faust from the 4400
- Audrina Patridge from the Hills
Unopened Box
- Heroes (inside was a cheerleader costume card of Claire Bennet)

BOX 2
Autographs
- Roger Cross from First Wave
- Christine Estabrook from Veronica Mars
- Malcolm David Kelley from Lost
- Vivica A. Fox from Alias
Unopened Box
- Alias Season Three (inside was a costume card of Carl Lumbly and a David Carradine autograph - NICE)

BOX 3
Autographs
- Marcus Hamilton from Angel
- Neil Hopkins from Lost
- Claudia Christian from Highlander
- Kristin Cavallari from Veronica Mars
Unopened Box
- The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising (inside was a costume card of Will Stanton and an Amelia Warner autograph)

I was really hoping to pull a box that had a sketch card, but no luck there. The Vivica Fox autograph looks like the pen ran out and someone signed over the 'V' twice to make up for it. All in all, no "big hits" but the Carradine autograph was a nice hit in my eyes.

Thnaks for your support of Razor. Please PM me your address as youve been selected to receive a token freebie gift from us.
Thanks for the support. It pays to do box breaks and post.
BG

timfsu2k

Jul 8, 2009
Kentucky
Any chance those Lost autos are available? If so, what would you be looking for in return? Would like to trade, but might could buy if price is right.

Members online

Latest posts