Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 Weeks of mail Ultimate style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
cards0082.jpg

cards0080.jpg

Thanks to wideright for these
cards0081.jpg

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
Erich said:
wideright said:
Nice pickups again, Erich! Some very hard to find ones.
The Ripken Murphy went a lot cheaper than I thought it was going to go for

Because it ended on a Wednesday and I totally forgot about it and didn't bid!!! Still need that card.

Awesome cards, BTW. I love the Murphy/Ripken (obviously) and the Maddux/Smoltz!

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Beautiful cards! I especially love the Parker/Rice, as they signed their autos perfectly in the center of where they should have signed.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
Really nice stuff and also like the Maddux/Smoltz. Would like to add one myself. Thought about bidding on the Murphy/Ripken but also forgot about it. I think I paid right around the same price for mine.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
manningmurphyfan said:
Really nice stuff and also like the Maddux/Smoltz. Would like to add one myself. Thought about bidding on the Murphy/Ripken but also forgot about it. I think I paid right around the same price for mine.
Just surprized because the Musial/Brock went for 10 Bucks more and is numbered 10 higher.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
Erich said:
manningmurphyfan said:
Just surprized because the Musial/Brock went for 10 Bucks more and is numbered 10 higher.

I would have to agree that it should go for more than it does considering it is a popular set, has two highly collected players and is only numbered to 25. The on-card autos are a plus too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts