Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

48 robinson and T206 cobb psa graded FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Why would you just give away thousands of dollars?

Because he's a crook, a scammer and a piece of trash Warren.

Stay away from this scumbag guys, these 2 cards would sell for well over 10 Grand.
So not only is he a Thief but he's actually a very butt-stupid Thief!

Mods you need to seriously get rid of this low life.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
This is a pic from a "sale" on eBay today but when you click on it, it's been removed which is usually by eBay. Look familiar?

20200814_213757.jpg

20200814_213813.jpg

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Ok well I didn’t want to jump the gun but paid for a card, received a tracking number that still only shows a label created since the 12th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Ok well I didn’t want to jump the gun but paid for a card, received a tracking number that still only shows a label created since the 12th

I was actually going to pm you Anthony about that Elite Extra Tatis jr. auto that you purchased from this whack job to see what the status was.

I hope you get it. Some of these crooks like to start off selling smaller dollar cards to gain people's confidence and then move up to higher dollar cards.
However this tool seems to have no rhyme or reason because I think he's just too damn ignorant to figure out the best way to rip people off...which is actually a good thing.

But like I said I hope you get your card. Keep us posted.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I was actually going to pm you Anthony about that Elite Extra Tatis jr. auto that you purchased from this whack job to see what the status was.

I hope you get it. Some of these crooks like to start off selling smaller dollar cards to gain people's confidence and then move up to higher dollar cards.
However this tool seems to have no rhyme or reason because I think he's just too damn ignorant to figure out the best way to rip people off...which is actually a good thing.

But like I said I hope you get your card. Keep us posted.

Will do but already started a case with PayPal after seeing a pic from eBay was used.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
I hope I’m wrong and would gladly apologize on here but I’m not going to mess around too long waiting for a card to show up. Only issue is I had it traded already

Do you have a link to that eBay auction with the pic?

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
No, I meant the one you posted of the Jackie Robinson

Gotcha. Yeah that listing isn't even to be found anymore since I screenshotted it last night, so eBay definitely removed it and probably removed this scumbag as well.

Members online

Latest posts