Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5/9/14 New Release product info:2014 LEAF TRINITY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Leaf Trinity football, Released on 5/09/14.

High-end 2014 draft pick prospects product with 5 autographs per one pack Box. Boxes seem to be going for around $150ish.

There are three types of cards in this set, all autographed. Inscriptions, patches and "Pure" a clear, acetate card. The jersey cards are "event worn", not "game worn". Judging from the stated print runs and allocation of orders this is a pretty Limited print run. No matter what you think of un-licensed cards or "event worn" cards, I think most Collectors would agree that these are beautiful cards.

From Leaf's official page: http://leaftradingcards.com/home/2014-leaf-trinity-football/

CC's info pages: http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2014-leaf-trinity-football-cards

As usaul, check out the "Box Breaks" section to see some of them shown and eBay for more shown, and prices. Feel free to post any questions or team/player requests here...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I think this might be the best Leaf football product to date. Some of these are gorgeous, plus the inscriptions are second to none.

Even the one Allen Robinson did that says "I already miss Happy Valley"? :lol:

I do worry how the glass autos are gonna hold up...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm assuming they're not real glass and are just acetate/thick plastic/whatever, maybe even a special kind of glass like they use on dashers around a hockey rink. I've got something that seems to be pretty much the same as the "glass" cards.

cory-conacher-2013-upper-deck-trilogy-crystal-premieres-rc.png

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I'm assuming they're not real glass and are just acetate/thick plastic/whatever, maybe even a special kind of glass like they use on dashers around a hockey rink. I've got something that seems to be pretty much the same as the "glass" cards.

cory-conacher-2013-upper-deck-trilogy-crystal-premieres-rc.png

Last year it was just a heavy hard plastic, but gave a very very good illusion of glass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Last year it was just a heavy hard plastic, but gave a very very good illusion of glass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ah, sounds like what I was trying to describe. I didn't see any in person last year since none of my guys were on the checklist.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I dont even really follow or collect football.....but I live in Fresno and Derek Carr has renewed my interest in football, starting back towards the end of the 2012 season/2013 Bowl season.

I bought a box of 2013 leaf trinity a couple weeks after its release and got great ROI on average players. Contemplating dumping some badeball to buy a few boxes of 2014