Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-_-_-_-_- THE -_- MORNING -_- THREAD -_-_-_-_-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Happy Thanksgiving eve

attachment.php

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Men

waiting for the plumber to arrive.. after that I have errands to run and pick up the little ladies who have a half day today.

Have a great day everyone!

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

Saw "Lincoln" last night. All I can say is , WOW what a great movie!
I was unfamiliar with Daniel Day-Lewis but he was unreal in this role.
It's funny, I appreciate history more now that I ever have. This is a MUST see.

On a side note, this was also the first time that I actually made a mental note to go an see all of the movies that were previewed.

Oz - Looks like a prelude to the Original Wizard of Oz. Essentially how the Wizard became the Wizard of Oz.
The Lone Ranger - Johnny Depp as Tonto. Looks good.
42 - You guessed it, a movie about Jackie Robibnson which looked fantastic.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning Men!

On a side note, this was also the first time that I actually made a mental note to go an see all of the movies that were previewed.

Oz - Looks like a prelude to the Original Wizard of Oz. Essentially how the Wizard became the Wizard of Oz.

I watch anything Depp and DDL make. There are a few others too but they are great. I will have to look into 42, didn't know about that. thanks!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning Men!

I was in Chatanooga earlier this summer when they were filming that. Came close to getting Harrison Ford's auto, but was not fast enough...

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Things have been crazy hectic. Black Friday actually starts tomorrow night, we open at 9pm. Of course, I will be there. :lol:

The Wii U has been the hot XXXX in electronics. They released on Sunday. We open at 8am and we were sold out of them before 9am. We got a drop shipment of 16 in yesterday and I sold 13 of them last night. I have no doubt the last 3 will be gone before lunch today.

I am off today, but I have a bunch of stuff to get done. I had planned on buying one of the Wii U Deluxe systems today, but they sell out the fastest. Oh well. :lol:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Luck making it through Black Friday Joe... so glad I don't work with the public in my job because retail days like that would make me lose it. People and rude on normal days but it goes up a notch on BF.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dan- How's it going, brother?

Alex (s)- Yes I do. I need to scan it first. Should have it up today. ;)

Paul- Thanks brother! There will be some ********, but most will be okay.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Doing alright Joe. Busy day here as well. Good Luck at work during sales time. I should go look for more chrome now that I think about it. :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Sure did bud, not sure when they will get there because of the holiday though. Almost the time that it slows down, which makes for even more anticipation when it comes to mail days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online