Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A HUGE Shoutout to the MT Crew!!! With Scans and Story...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Also just edited the thank list with Mainemule...thanks again Scott for your part as well. Very sorry I overlooked you :oops: ::facepalm:: :cool:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Its true.

If you ask George what time it is, he will tell you the time, why its important, and how to build a clock.

He is a genius!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats Alex!! You deserve it for all the contribution you make each day to the MT. I'd like to make sure I mention that Scott's (MaineMule) name was left off the card by mistake (my error :oops: ), but he was a part of this gift to Alex as well! Sorry Scott!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
wideright said:
Congrats Alex!! You deserve it for all the contribution you make each day to the MT. I'd like to make sure I mention that Scott's (MaineMule) name was left off the card by mistake (my error :oops: ), but he was a part of this gift to Alex as well! Sorry Scott!

...no probelm Dave, thanks for props.....not your fault as I was a late (and rather small :oops: :oops: ) contributor... ;)

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Ok, here goes apology #2 :lol: ::facepalm::

Alex- please note that Art also made a contribution to your gift as well!! I'm 2 for 2 today. :oops: ::facepalm:: Art- again, really sorry you got left off of this gift, and thank you for your contribution!

-Dave

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":1s9mbonp]I love how the mention of a crock pot has turned this into comedy hour :lol: :lol:

George is another one bud. Ask him anything about math, and I bet he has the answer...

one time we had a conversation that went like this...

Mojo - "George, whats 7 x 8 ?"

George - "56"

Mojo - "See! It probably is!"

You will notice that Dan left out the 10 minutes that it took me to explain the theorem and proof behind multiplication ::facepalm::[/quote:1s9mbonp]

Did you remember to divide by Pi?

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
wideright said:

Alex- please note that Art also made a contribution to your gift as well!! I'm 2 for 2 today. :oops: ::facepalm:: Art- again, really sorry you got left off of this gift, and thank you for your contribution!

-Dave
..you got something against us guys from Maine or what......??? :lol: :lol:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MaineMule said:
wideright said:

-Dave
C'mon, admit it. You guys are really just an offshoot of Canada. :lol:

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
chashawk said:
MaineMule said:
wideright said:

-Dave

.....I can get to Canada in a little less than 2 hours, Boston in 3....I think Art is right on the border......we were actually part of Massachusetts back in the day.....

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MaineMule said:
chashawk said:
MaineMule said:
wideright said:

-Dave

.....I can get to Canada in a little less than 2 hours, Boston in 3....I think Art is right on the border......we were actually part of Massachusetts back in the day.....

It would take me all of about 2 minutes to get to Canada from my house. It's about a mile down the road. :lol:

Art

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Resident Piazza Fan said:
MaineMule said:
chashawk said:
MaineMule said:
wideright said:

-Dave

It would take me all of about 2 minutes to get to Canada from my house. It's about a mile down the road. :lol:

Art

So that explains all your weather too :lol: Thanks a on Art...very much appreciated!!! You get rid of that log since I've been gone?? (not the one from the bladder because I know someone will get confused ;) ::facepalm:: :lol: ).

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
A belated congratulations on your wedding, Alex! Haven't been on the boards as much lately, but wanted to wish you and your wife all the happiness in the world! :)

Members online

Latest posts