Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Aaron Boone to have Pacemaker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Boone has taken an immediate medical leave of absence to have a pacemaker put in. I wish him well!!!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The team said Boone's surgery went "as expected" and that he's in the recovery room at St. Joseph's Hospital in Tampa, Florida. General manager Brian Cashman said Boone could return to the team in two to three days.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Fortunately, pacemaker implantation is a relatively minor procedure. Maybe an overnight hospital stay and 6 weeks if restrictions for his left arm. It's amazing what cardiologists can do.

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Seems like yesterday when he tore his ACL playing basketball and was released by the Yankees for violating his contract.

Well, 17 years ago, but hey. Time flies. I wish him well and hope he's back soon.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Seems like yesterday when he tore his ACL playing basketball and was released by the Yankees for violating his contract.

Well, 17 years ago, but hey. Time flies. I wish him well and hope he's back soon.

If it wasn’t for that happening and MLB blocking ARod to Boston, ARod never goes to the Yankees.

Crazy series of events.

Hope Boonie recovers well. He’s my fav.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts