Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Aaron Hernandez Guilty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Put him and the Boston Bomber brother in the same cell, and then melt the key into a ball that's then throw it into the Atlantic Ocean. Let us never have to refer to these two by name again.

Thanks,
Jeff

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I wanna hear his story. The guy is too full of himself to keep quiet for 60 years.

Secondly, I think he's mentally ill in some capacity. One of those people that just has no remorse or emotion towards anything.

Sadly, I think he'll flourish in prison. If you think he won't be running things you're underestimating this dudes ability to manipulate people.

Ps how often do they get access to a barber? The guy has a fresh fade every single time he's in court.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I wanna hear his story. The guy is too full of himself to keep quiet for 60 years.

Secondly, I think he's mentally ill in some capacity. One of those people that just has no remorse or emotion towards anything.

Sadly, I think he'll flourish in prison. If you think he won't be running things you're underestimating this dudes ability to manipulate people.

Ps how often do they get access to a barber? The guy has a fresh fade every single time he's in court.

Have to agree, I'm sure someday we'll get his take. I don't think he's mentally ill though even though he shows no remorse or emotion I just think that "tough guy image" even when you may have some feelings attitude he has is just a byproduct of the culture he grew up in.

You have to admit though, the dude is 25 and he now knows he'll never ever have life outside of a prison cell. That's a pretty scary thought no matter what you may have done - but of course he fully deserves that.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
You have to admit though, the dude is 25 and he now knows he'll never ever have life outside of a prison cell. That's a pretty scary thought no matter what you may have done - but of course he fully deserves that.

doesn't sound like too bad of life - convicted and high profile murderer means he'll get all sorts of hot women writing/visiting and probably even get to have relations with those women including marriage and children.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
doesn't sound like too bad of life - convicted and high profile murderer means he'll get all sorts of hot women writing/visiting and probably even get to have relations with those women including marriage and children.

If he gets married and has children with them then you're right maybe being in jail won't seem so bad ;)

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
The dude grew up in Connecticut, not LA or Atlanta. He's a wannabe thug. A wannabe tough guy. Dan Wetzel said it best.... "Sucker punches and drive-by shootings and needing three guys and a Glock .45 to attack an unarmed landscaper in a deserted field in the middle of the night is the opposite of tough. It's pathetic."

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
The dude grew up in Connecticut, not LA or Atlanta. He's a wannabe thug. A wannabe tough guy. Dan Wetzel said it best.... "Sucker punches and drive-by shootings and needing three guys and a Glock .45 to attack an unarmed landscaper in a deserted field in the middle of the night is the opposite of tough. It's pathetic."

+1

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Eh , wanna be thugs don't kill (allegedly) at least 3 people. And by no means am I giving him props , but you can tear down the way he committed the crimes, he was still crazy or thuggish to do so. And yes I agree it's pathetic.

Ryan

Last edited:

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

Probably the best post I've seen written on anything having to do with this Aaron Hernandez situation.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008

Don't sleep on Connecticut. Just because you think of a small state doesn't mean it doesn't have bad gang issues. Where do you think the NY criminals go to recruit or get away from the NYPD? I went to basic training with a guy that was from Connecticut, and the stuff he told me about the gangs he was in wasn't any different than the stuff you'd hear from LA or NYC. He got out and escaped to the military, but he let it be known that it was no joke.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Don't sleep on Connecticut. Just because you think of a small state doesn't mean it doesn't have bad gang issues. Where do you think the NY criminals go to recruit or get away from the NYPD? I went to basic training with a guy that was from Connecticut, and the stuff he told me about the gangs he was in wasn't any different than the stuff you'd hear from LA or NYC. He got out and escaped to the military, but he let it be known that it was no joke.

These mean ****'s are from the streets of Greenwich.

The Mean Street Posse.............

The_Mean_Street_Posse.12.jpg

Members online