Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Advice on what I should do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Jesus Christ.
All this pissing and spitting and throwings rocks at someone on here is one of the main reasons I left, back in October. And it is going to the reason I leave again.

Will asked what should he do about having potentially his cards not sent and not getting his money back. But all great members of this board ( rolling my eyeswhen saying this) instead spew nothing but nonsense, about their glad it happened to him and even to some of it out of context.

I understand Wil may have not be the best man around these parts, but I like him and I would help him in a heart beat.

Opinions are like buttholes everyone has them. And if you can't offer worthy advice to the topic at hand, THEN KEEP IT SHUT.

Jun 30, 2010
Jesus Christ.
All this pissing and spitting and throwings rocks at someone on here is one of the main reasons I left, back in October. And it is going to the reason I leave again.

Will asked what should he do about having potentially his cards not sent and not getting his money back. But all great members of this board ( rolling my eyeswhen saying this) instead spew nothing but nonsense, about their glad it happened to him and even to some of it out of context.

I understand Wil may have not be the best man around these parts, but I like him and I would help him in a heart beat.

Opinions are like buttholes everyone has them. And if you can't offer worthy advice to the topic at hand, THEN KEEP IT SHUT.

My misinterpretation of said situation was acknowledged......Did you offer any worthy advice other than venting and breaking a commandment?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Karma. For effing me last year on the deal we had a verbal on.

Dude, if you're talking about the Strasburg BC, I responded to your last PM several months ago saying I wanted it and then stopped posting here till recently. Never even logged in to check my messages. By the time I rejoined, I figured it was long gone.

I already bought one, but I'll honor our agreement if you still have it. I'll even buy it at the agreed upon price of $200 (IIRC), even though I'm sure it sells for far less now. PM me if you still got it.

One of my friends PM'd the members and both had already sent the packages. I picked up both this morning. Wasn't aware people actually waited for USPS money orders to clear. Figured they'd be pretty legit

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
By the way, who is tonedef2oo8? That guy REALLY doesn't like me. I don't know what he's smoking saying I was talking XXXX about the mods' families here, but whatever.

VoteForFoles

May 16, 2011
Austin, Texas
Hey Will- do you know who I am?................I sure have some Blowout stories I could share....

tonedef2oo8 has been around BO for years, just gets involved in drama....what do they call those "drama queens". It's so easy to talk trash about someone when they are gone and you will see guys like him pop up in those situations.

Glad to hear it all got worked out Will.

Members online

Latest posts