Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Belle - Show me what you have!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Been a few weeks, thought I'd bump up and see if anything is cooking... had some luck last month on here picking up a few new Belle's SHOCKER

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
FINALLY found the 2001 Fleer Premium Star Ruby #191 /125

Removed from OP. Need to knock out some more of these low hanging fruit Belle cards that I have left. Not many but half a dozen I feel like are not as hard as they might seem.

frankhardy

Sep 11, 2014
I don't have time right now to go through the entire thread... Do you have a 1998 Topps Sportzcubz Albert Belle? I have one available if you need one.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I don't have time right now to go through the entire thread... Do you have a 1998 Topps Sportzcubz Albert Belle? I have one available if you need one.
Yo! Thanks for the shout. I have one but would be interested in acquiring another one or working a trade. Not sure what you had in mind but would be open to discussing maybe getting a second one! Shoot me a PM if you want and we can chat offline.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Friendly Belle bump this morning as we head into year end. Got jumped on a Belle I needed in another thread, so feel free to reach out to me directly if you have anything worth sharing. I think my contact details are pretty well known at this point. Cheers everyone and thanks for all the help this year!

Latest posts