Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All Star Game Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Sitting back and watching it with my four year old. He was super excited that George Springer got a hit already.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I thought it was cool how both managers gave a lot of different pitchers a chance to play. Usually the starter is left in 2 or sometimes 3 innings.
Both managers used exactly 9 pitchers, with a different pitcher in each inning. Nice the hometown guy won MVP too.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I watched the whole game, sorting cards, talking with the wife, playing with the dogs, doing stuff on ipad, and it was over before I knew it. Even though the official time was 2:48, it went so fast. Very pleasant game.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
For once the HR derby was actually more exciting than the All-Star game. I mean, generally I only watch the AS game to follow certain players and once they are all taken out I just turn it off but I almost never watch much of the HR derby...generally after the first round I get bored and stop watching....but man, this year was intense!

Members online