Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Am I the only one who has yet to find a code??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BA Benny

Oct 30, 2010
Anthony K. said:
[quote="BA Benny":1xggd53b]I have been too late a few times and also have fallen prey to a few fake codes.

Benny, I used to read your blog a lot.

Glad to see you've made it over here. Other Mets fan need people to commiserate with :p[/quote:1xggd53b]

Why did you stop reading?

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
BA Benny said:
[quote="Anthony K.":1qgbl86o][quote="BA Benny":1qgbl86o]I have been too late a few times and also have fallen prey to a few fake codes.

Glad to see you've made it over here. Other Mets fan need people to commiserate with :p[/quote:1qgbl86o]

Why did you stop reading?[/quote:1qgbl86o]

I don't read card blogs anymore, honestly.

yanxchick

Dec 5, 2009
Anthony K. said:
[quote="BA Benny":3qdi0dat][quote="Anthony K.":3qdi0dat][quote="BA Benny":3qdi0dat]I have been too late a few times and also have fallen prey to a few fake codes.

Glad to see you've made it over here. Other Mets fan need people to commiserate with :p[/quote:3qdi0dat]

Why did you stop reading?[/quote:3qdi0dat]

I don't read card blogs anymore, honestly.[/quote:3qdi0dat]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
yanxchick said:
Anthony K. said:
[quote="BA Benny":1hspj1mu][quote="Anthony K.":1hspj1mu][quote="BA Benny":1hspj1mu]I have been too late a few times and also have fallen prey to a few fake codes.

Glad to see you've made it over here. Other Mets fan need people to commiserate with :p

Why did you stop reading?[/quote:1hspj1mu]

I don't read card blogs anymore, honestly.[/quote:1hspj1mu]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/quote:1hspj1mu]

Your gonna double that Boo when you find out where those two kouzmanoff autos are in box in Germany I can't get to until next summer.

BA Benny

Oct 30, 2010
Anthony K. said:
[quote="BA Benny":161tgyuv][quote="Anthony K.":161tgyuv][quote="BA Benny":161tgyuv]I have been too late a few times and also have fallen prey to a few fake codes.

Glad to see you've made it over here. Other Mets fan need people to commiserate with :p[/quote:161tgyuv]

Why did you stop reading?[/quote:161tgyuv]

I don't read card blogs anymore, honestly.[/quote:161tgyuv]

OK, I see. I'm glad you didn't say that my blog stunk or something.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
BA Benny said:
[quote="Anthony K.":5mxsiakd][quote="BA Benny":5mxsiakd][quote="Anthony K.":5mxsiakd][quote="BA Benny":5mxsiakd]I have been too late a few times and also have fallen prey to a few fake codes.

Glad to see you've made it over here. Other Mets fan need people to commiserate with :p[/quote:5mxsiakd]

Why did you stop reading?[/quote:5mxsiakd]

I don't read card blogs anymore, honestly.[/quote:5mxsiakd]

OK, I see. I'm glad you didn't say that my blog stunk or something.[/quote:5mxsiakd]

No sir. I actually never ran across a bad card blog, because you could feel people's passion bleeding through their words. It's better when it's an authentic passion ;)

Members online

Latest posts