Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
I remember seeing a couple of Mauer ones that size before Chris. It was quite a few years ago and they were asking $500 for them. As much as I tried, I couldn't convince my mom to get it lol

I was going to get the #1 of mauers but I was trying to find #7 instead and haven't seen one since the one at the pro shop. I wish they would do a TC 3 footer

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I checked as well Taylor. I was planning on getting one signed at the caravan stop in Sioux Falls, but unfortunately I didn't have one. I'll have to settle for one of those Caravan picture cards

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
BobbleHeadsandStuff1.jpg

I sure do like those bobbles

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I checked as well Taylor. I was planning on getting one signed at the caravan stop in Sioux Falls, but unfortunately I didn't have one. I'll have to settle for one of those Caravan picture cards

I think I have an A's card or 2, but I would rather have a Twins one signed.

Checking over Caravan info, Sleepy Eye is off the table. Still waiting for details from the other three possible stops.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
I think I have an A's card or 2, but I would rather have a Twins one signed.

Checking over Caravan info, Sleepy Eye is off the table. Still waiting for details from the other three possible stops.

If no one else has one for you, I got a stack here. No '87 but around 20 different to choose from.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I won a Hunter 1/1. Scan / pics when it comes in. Chris - LOVE that jumbo Cuddy. Wish you would've gotten it, although it'd be difficult to display / store, until you open your own store full of Cuddy stuff :p

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Well...

Out of 4 possible Caravans, only one is a public stop.

I'll be seeing these dudes:

Aaron Hicks
Kyle Gibson
Tony Oliva.

Rod Carew won't be signing. No surprises there. It will still be a massive turnout with people trying though.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Well...

Out of 4 possible Caravans, only one is a public stop.

I'll be seeing these dudes:

Aaron Hicks
Kyle Gibson
Tony Oliva.

Rod Carew won't be signing. No surprises there. It will still be a massive turnout with people trying though.

Nice group of players.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Why do the keep changing the Wisconsin Caravan stops? No Baldwin, but New Richmond (meh) and a private stop in La Crosse. It would actually work for my wife to go to the Winona one after work, but for DeVries and Hendricks--not worth the trip. Bert is fine, but I've got Bert on everything I need.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Definitely pumped for Sano getting added! Will have to get him and Arcia multiple times. Will probably focus on the prospect lines this year with Span and Revere gone.

Members online

Latest posts