Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
If any of you at Twinsfest encounter any 2006 Elite Chad Greenway (base, parallel, auto, or plate) could you pick them up for me and I'll reimburse you via Paypal or cash if you live in the Cities. He's pictured in his Iowa jersey. I now return you to your regularly scheduled baseball conversation

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Good afternoon guys. For those of you going to Twinsfest, good luck, have fun, and make sure to post your pickups for those of use who can't go! I went to the mailbox today hoping for a some cards I needed for my sets, and I see a box in there. I opened it up and it was a Denard Span mini windup walker from Zane (TwinsWin) I would like to say thank you very much!!!! Being in Nebraska makes it hard for me to get any of these SGAs

No problem

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
How much would a week-long trip to Spring Training cost w/ & w/o hotel?

Thinking about making the trek in 2015.

i think you can get plane tickets for around 500 from Minneapolis to Ft MYers but my family we fly into Orlando or Tampa from Grand Forks and its cheaper there and rent a car from there

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Here goes Twins fans
My second Cuddy GU glove
This is one of the four that Cuddy donated to FanHQ a couple years ago
Shows tremendous GU, got it for a great price too

Cuddyer1.jpg

Cuddyer2.jpg

Cuddyer3.jpg

Cuddyer4.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
i think you can get plane tickets for around 500 from Minneapolis to Ft MYers but my family we fly into Orlando or Tampa from Grand Forks and its cheaper there and rent a car from there

That's not so terrible I suppose. I could find some ways to whittle that down.

I'd like to get down there within the next few years, see a couple games and such. All depends on the finances as school comes first.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
4E0E8071-9155-4D1B-9189-A23EF52EDCB4-1857-000001D2FFD7A809.jpg

6CE3A708-3CD1-4B31-9E94-88D6E903BE12-1857-000001D2FA3DED40.jpg

78A9E2E3-50BC-4418-A83B-B5421099F573-1857-000001D2F7683DF4.jpg

This is only half of my bobbles I'm really liking the room I have in the case I'm sure ill change where I have them once get all them upstairs and in my room

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board App

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone that works the Twins minor league games and wants some unsigned cards of the following, LMK, I will get them to you cheap, these are the guys I have left (multiples of each) after Twinsfest:

Arcia
Sano
Gibson
Hicks
Nelson
Herrmann
Hermsen
May

Last edited:

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone that wants unsigned cards of the MLB level guys to work at Target Field this year, LMK, heres the players (multiples of each) I have left after Twinsfest, I will get them to you cheap:

Burton
Mastroianni
Willingham
Dozier
Pelfrey
Walters
Duensing
Parmalee
Hendricks
Correia
Worley

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Busting up an All-Metrodome Team Medallion set. May list singles on eBay, but I'll give you guys first shot for your PC.

Included are:
Aguilera, Blyleven, Brunansky, Gagne, Gladden, Hrbek, Hunter, Kelly, Knoblauch, Mauer, Molitor, Morneau, Nathan, Radke, Santana, Viola.

Keeping Gaetti (the reason why I'm busting it up) and Puck. Debating about keeping Bert and Molitor. There's also medallions for 85 AS game, 87 WS, 91 WS, 4-Time AL Central Champ., and a Metrodome 82-09. Looking for straight cash, *****, PM me with an offer.

Chris, got your PM about the set. Mulling it over.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Greg
Ill take 85AS, 87WS, 91WS, AL Champs and the Dome one

PM me what you want for them, I know your offer will be a fair one, so I wont even counteroffer back.

Members online

Latest posts