Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

showoff

Aug 8, 2009
For those interested I have an Oswaldo Arcia game used Beloit Snappers green BP jersey. I lost the COA but have a pic of it with the jersey that I will print off as a 4x6 and send with the jersey if a deal is reached. Email me [email protected]

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Playing great ball so far!! Have to wonder what happens if some guys start earning some next level call ups.

I wonder how fast they will move people up. The Twins usually move people through the minors but I would be nice to see Sano and Buxton bumped up later this summer(Maybe both to AA).

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
I wonder how fast they will move people up. The Twins usually move people through the minors but I would be nice to see Sano and Buxton bumped up later this summer(Maybe both to AA).

Agreed, if/when Sano moves up to Double A I could see Buxton move to high A. Fun to see so much talent throughout the farm system.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Just as long as Buxton is still in cedar rapids in june i will be happy. Planning on making a trip and we will be swinging by there to catch a game

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
I think the team would be wise to use some company other places have used to oversee all this stuff.

Turf and a pair of seats would be cool, I hope the Yellow seat goes to the Twins hall of fame. Wouldn't it be cool to actually have a twins hall of fame like at the field besides the little showcases that they have. One big wall, that all fans can see not just the privileged ticket holders can

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Turf and a pair of seats would be cool, I hope the Yellow seat goes to the Twins hall of fame. Wouldn't it be cool to actually have a twins hall of fame like at the field besides the little showcases that they have. One big wall, that all fans can see not just the privileged ticket holders can

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Have you seen the yellow seat? It's a big mark for graffiti artists the last I saw it. Of course, that's just a commemorative seat anyways, I'm guessing the real seat is on display or will be someday. Does anyone know?

Members online

Latest posts