Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
*cough cough* BLANK BACK *cough cough*

I'm just teasing of course. Very nice card! Someone keeps out-bidding me on all of Perkins' 1/1s

Is it that Goldenbuckeyes knob? Or whatever his name is... the guy who gets plates auto'ed, and sucks at life.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Al is usually very friendly that surprises me that he was unhappy

I had heard that the team didn't get back from Duluth until 2 am, then had to be in Willmar for the game at 12 (which they almost showed up late too). Then they had to continue on down to Waterloo for an evening game.

The Blue Anchors also went 8 2/3rds innings without a hit and played terrible in the field.

All that considered, I can see why he wasn't very happy. I asked him to sign after the game and he did, but he didn't look at me or say a word. I could just tell he was frustrated.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
So I was able to convince my girlfriend to go to the Glen Perkins signing on Saturday for me to get this done. I couldn't go because I was working the Tour de Tonka for those of you in the TC area. It's my birthday tomorrow so I think she was a little nicer than usual. I guess once he started signing there was only 30-40 people there so it wasn't a big turnout at all.

Also got this TTM return today, sent last year during spring training! If anybody has any Twins autos from 2011 Topps Heritage I'm currently working on the set. I'm trying to get them all signed in blue, so would like to upgrade the Pavano as well. Here's what I have so far for those interested: Twins 2011 Topps Heritage Auto Team Set - My Baseball Card Website

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
IMG_00001168 (640x360).jpgIMG_00001169 (640x360).jpgIMG_00001170 (640x360).jpg
[MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION]

Hologram number EK798187 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED JERSEY.
Session Product Description:

Session Name: 2013 ALL STAR GAME
Session Date: July 16, 2013
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: 2013 ALL STAR GAME BATTING PRACTICE JERSEY - GLEN PERKINS

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Heres the Cuddyer Home Run Derby Worn Jersey, wish it was mine, but I couldnt drop the coin on it, but it resides less than 2 miles away, so I can see it at any time.

IMG_00001174 (640x360).jpgIMG_00001175 (640x360).jpg

Members online

Latest posts