Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Does that Mauer have any kind of authentication? I don't know what all of his earlier autographs looked like, but I got this 2 years ago at TwinsFest and it doesn't really look that similar.

JoeMauerOMLBAuto.jpg

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Here are 2 milk different milk pitchers from I believe to be the 80' and 90's. One has the WSC on one side and the other has relief pitcher on both sides. Are there any different ones out there I should be looking for?
View attachment 32074
Here's a picture of my dog. He's a good boy.
View attachment 32075

The one pitcher was probably a 1988 SGA and the other appears older with the 1986 and earlier logo

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Steve Sipe certified

AKA ***
I dont care if certs with Steves name should be viewed as legit or not, having *** attached to it makes it a 50/50 at best most of the time and this one is less than that IMO, however if you are happy thats all that matters.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
One of my better PC days in awhile. I have been looking for one of these since I started collecting Span in late 2010. I have only ever seen 1 before and it has a very faded auto listed on COMC. While doing my daily searches last week I came across this listed as a BIN. It was not listed as a Red Ink so that might have had something to do with the cheap BIN. I could have possibly gotten it cheaper, but I didn't want to take any chances on missing out on it. Very happy to say the least!

2004 Bowman Signs of the Future Red Ink Auto /25
2004BowmanSignsoftheFutureRedInkAuto_zps855cbcd0.jpg

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
TGutta

The Nationals are giving away a Denard Span bobblehead, something the twins should have done

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
TGutta

The Nationals are giving away a Denard Span bobblehead, something the twins should have done

I saw that! Very excited and will definitely have to pick up 1 or 2 of them. Seeing as Span was a somewhat fan favorite I was surprised he never got one with the Twins, not even in the minors.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
I saw that! Very excited and will definitely have to pick up 1 or 2 of them. Seeing as Span was a somewhat fan favorite I was surprised he never got one with the Twins, not even in the minors.

I'll be getting one to add to my collection I always wanted one of him and one of Thome

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Thanks Greg!

So I attended the Ryan Suter autograph appearance today at the Twin Cities Auto Show, pickups from that are listed in my TTM/IP thread. I met up with Chris and was able to help him get some of his stuff done. In return he hooked me up with the card below, 1 more closer to the team set!

​Michael Cuddyer 2011 Topps Hope Diamond /60
MichaelCuddyer2011ToppsHopeDiamondd26-60_zps3f3a2d72.jpg

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Thanks Greg!

So I attended the Ryan Suter autograph appearance today at the Twin Cities Auto Show, pickups from that are listed in my TTM/IP thread. I met up with Chris and was able to help him get some of his stuff done. In return he hooked me up with the card below, 1 more closer to the team set!

​Michael Cuddyer 2011 Topps Hope Diamond /60
MichaelCuddyer2011ToppsHopeDiamondd26-60_zps3f3a2d72.jpg

You need the Valencia's?

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts