Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I'm definitely still around, although maybe not as much as I used to be. Been busy with work but have definitely been surprised with how well we have been playing to start the year!

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
I'm definitely still around, although maybe not as much as I used to be. Been busy with work but have definitely been surprised with how well we have been playing to start the year!

They started 1-6. Have been on a tear since!! If they stay in contention and Ervin Santana can contribute when he comes back, who knows maybe a wildcard. :)

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I would definitely be all for that, wasn't realistically expecting us to contend until next season but if they can finish the year around .500 I will consider it a success. Hopefully Sano, Buxton, etc. will get at least a taste of the majors this year so by next year they can start to become part of the everyday lineup. The only concern I have is if the SP will continue to pitch well, but it has certainly been a pleasant surprise to see Pelfrey pitching good and Nolasco has 5 wins this month despite pitching with a high ERA.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I didn't expect this but it's pretty cool. Hunter's play and veteran presence in the clubhouse has really helped. Molitor is doing a great job as 1st year manager and home grown Glen Perkins might just be the most underated closer in baseball. Go Twins! :)(Wife from Minn.)

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Another day, another win. That's 20 for May. First time since 1991.

P.S. If anyone has any rare Francisco Lirianos, please shoot me a PM!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Great May for the Twins! If you had told me before the season started that the Twins and Astros would both be in 1st place in June I would not have beleived you.:eek:

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Not only do the Twins keep winning, but they now enter play on June 1st with the best record in the AL and 2nd best record in all of MLB behind only the Cardinals! I have my doubts how long they will be able to keep it up, but they haven't played this well for years and are certainly fun to watch. Just wait until guys like Buxton, Sano, and Berrios get called up!

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Went to yesterday's game and got my Paul Molitor bobblehead! Anybody else go? Nice to see the Twins play well after their mini-slump, too bad they couldn't hang on today. Kurt Suzuki appeared at a Caribou Coffee downtown shortly after the game and I was able to get a few things signed!

2014%20ASG%20Ticket%20Strip_zps1zs2hpoj.jpg

Kurt%20Suzuki%20Twins%20Magazine%20Auto_zpslakg8wq4.jpg

Kurt%20Suzuki%202012%20Topps%20Allen%20amp%20Ginter%20IP%20Auto_zps4hq1jqbv.jpg

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
I got my bobblehead and I was also at the Suzuki signing. I got a 2014 all star game ball done 2015 heritage and 2014 topps update all star card and a 2014 topps update card. You were right ahead of me I seen you get your ticket and Ginter signed.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I got my bobblehead and I was also at the Suzuki signing. I got a 2014 all star game ball done 2015 heritage and 2014 topps update all star card and a 2014 topps update card. You were right ahead of me I seen you get your ticket and Ginter signed.

Nice! If I would have known it was you I would have said something. I was there with my girlfriend in the yellow ASG t-shirt. I was expecting more people to show up but I'm glad I could get the few things I needed done by Suzuki finished before TwinsFest.

Members online

Latest posts