Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I can't wait to grab some Hicks autos! Bromberg in the Auto checklist as well. Probably means I will dump all of my extra Razor autos though. Only have a couple extra but I'll keep some for PC. Also been picking up some Salcedo and Arcia from Bowman. I'll have to post what I've got sometime.

Game last night was pretty rough. I've had horrible luck going to games this year compared to last year, weather wise and how bad we've played. Maybe I'm bad luck haha

J

jtrinaldi

I have Aaron Hicks signed photos for sale for $22 each DLVD.
also picked this up on thursday in Beloit
002-3.jpg

001-5.jpg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I wonder when Gibson and Gutierrez are gonna get the call. Time to use this season to see what guys down on farm have and clear out some dead weight on big club.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
matchpenalty said:
I wonder when Gibson and Gutierrez are gonna get the call. Time to use this season to see what guys down on farm have and clear out some dead weight on big club.

I would expect to see both of them at some point this year. Probably Gibson before Gutierrez though.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Now that was one of the better Twins plays I have seen in center since Torii! I hope once the team gets healthy we keep Revere up here and playing. I love to watch him play defense. Now only if he had an arm..

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I'm not a big Scott Baker fan, but he's put together a string of some decent starts.

Today was en excellent example of how we can play the game, pitching, defense, and the small things. Nice to see some running game today.

G

Not a great day, Tolbert kept moving farther away so I didn't get to get the hat signed, but got Revere and Tolbert, both are blue sharpie. Saw three softball games and the Twins game today, combined score was 75-5 of the four games
DSCN2711.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Dang!

lol

That sounds like fun... All I did was play with my mower :(

We don't have cable or direct TV, so we can't watch any games (which tonight would be cool... we are watching a movie projected onto the garage door.

It doesn't look like I will make a Twins game this summer :( :(

We will see though. I was hoping to make one against the Pads (it's my goal to see every team play).

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
At the game and Liriano is filthy. Ahead in every count, 64 pitches thru 6, no walks or hits. This is the Liriano we need every 5 days. Would be sweet to add a perfect game to the no-hitter. :)

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I was in Chicago at a concert on May 3rd when he threw his no-no, would really like to see this one. I hope he can get it done,. The way he's pitched today, he definitely deserves, and has earned it.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I really liked the look of Platinum last year, will be interesting to see if they actually are Patch Autos or just plain jerseys.

On another note I was just watching MLB Network and they talked about the Twins possibly becoming sellers if we don't turn it around. The 3 players they said teams would almost certainly be interested in were Capps, Thome, and Cuddyer. I think if we ended up becoming sellers Capps would almost certainly be gone. I would imagine we would hold onto Thome until he reaches 600 so it would happen in a Twins uniform. Cuddyer I think would be interesting. At this point he is our hottest hitter and would likely bring us back a decent prospect. It would be hard to see us actually trading him, but then I thought about it another way. He is a free agent after the season (his option is 99% likely to be turned down) and why wouldn't he want to just re-sign with us? I would be shocked if we weren't interested in that. What are everybody else's thoughts?

Members online

Latest posts