Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another 1991 US Playing Cards variation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Whatever you got of the variations. On you site you have one with am oversized diamond? You still got it?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I have:

1990 Silver
1990 Square
1990 Canadian - but like I said, it looks exactly the same as US version, so unless you have the box you wouldn't know if was any different.

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
I have:

1990 Silver
1990 Square
1990 Canadian - but like I said, it looks exactly the same as US version, so unless you have the box you wouldn't know if was any different.
I'll take the all!! I also sent you a message via email order from you website. Let me know what I owe you.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I had the blue text one, and just snagged a copy of the pink highlight text card from COMC for $0.65 :). It's due to arrive with my pending shipment, sometime in October 2026.

As far as the other "parallels" mine are the same as already mentioned. The silver edge, square cut, and International versions are all pink highlights.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I picked up some of the us playing card and international playing card sets. All of them have the pink highlights.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I had a 1990 “international” version on my want list, bought an internationally marked box only to find out that same thing. I wasn’t sure if there were others listed outside that 1991 set or not. I have other years listed on the want list in addition to that ‘90... I haven’t bought anymore boxes though since that 1990 box didn’t pan out.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sheaball

Dec 1, 2015
Now that is approaching the most obscure of the obscure card variations. But at this point, when 80's and 90's cards have now been examined under so many microscopes, what is there left to find? It's just a printing imperfection, but honestly at this point I'm so starved for 90's pickups I might just snag them :)
Are u aware that there is a SILVER edge version. I have a complete set plus singles
lmk who u need

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I found a sheet of these 1991 US Playing Cards and bought it to finally add a square cut Puckett to my personal collection. Interestingly, the sheet was missing the pink highlights from the back, so it’s different than the square cut Puckett that Matt posted a picture of earlier.

Image1614278347.216329.jpg
91.219a.jpeg

I have the rest of the players cut out as well. I accidentally cut more off the top of the Joe Carter card than I should have. I brought the sheet to a local print shop wanting them to cut the sheet up for me. The owner ended up setting me up in his conference room with their large rotary trimmer and let me cut them out myself. PM me if you need your player.

I also bought a 1992 blank back US Playing Sheet as well. I believe this sheet may have been a proof sheet though. It wasn’t printed on the same playing card material that the cards used. It’s more of a card stock material with the fronts also having a glossier finish with some imperfections when compared to the actual playing cards.

Image1614278915.828381.jpgImage1614278921.571364.jpg

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I found a sheet of these 1991 US Playing Cards and bought it to finally add a square cut Puckett to my personal collection. Interestingly, the sheet was missing the pink highlights from the back, so it’s different than the square cut Puckett that Matt posted a picture of earlier.

View attachment 121461
View attachment 121462

I have the rest of the players cut out as well. I accidentally cut more off the top of the Joe Carter card than I should have. I brought the sheet to a local print shop wanting them to cut the sheet up for me. The owner ended up setting me up in his conference room with their large rotary trimmer and let me cut them out myself. PM me if you need your player.

I also bought a 1992 blank back US Playing Sheet as well. I believe this sheet may have been a proof sheet though. It wasn’t printed on the same playing card material that the cards used. It’s more of a card stock material with the fronts also having a glossier finish with some imperfections when compared to the actual playing cards.

View attachment 121463View attachment 121464

Any chance there are multiple Puckett’s on a sheet?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Cool! I'll definitely take the square cut Alomar card w/o the pink highlights, and the blank back one. Just PM me with whatchu want for the pair....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts