Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another pickup worth its own thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Sorry everyone, had to do it.
I just received this card making my 2005 sweet spot signatures set 100% complete after a 6 year search and starting it 8 years ago. The level of satisfaction this brings is indescribable.
full

full

Last edited:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Ack - the image in your original post isn't visible!

Well no matter what that last card was, congratulations on completing the set. It must feel awesome.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Aha, it's Joe DiMaggio! Awesome. The favorite son of Martinez, CA.

I went there years ago. There's some Joe D history left, interesting to see. Also the chamber of commerce of Martinez sells Martini glasses with the name of the town, and the quote "Home of the Original Martini". I bought one of course. There was some brouhaha with San Francisco about where the Martini was invented. They had some kind of kangaroo court to decide the issue, and when all was said and done, Martinez came out the winner. So there's that. :)

fixed.

and thank you all! so stoked to have this one in hand and done

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well at least i know where ONE card i collect is after you out bid me years ago ------------- haven't seen another in a couple years

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts