Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anybody have an old easton redline c-core or z core, z2k -5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
sigma_chi said:
Most of us don't sit and search completed listings for baseball bats we used 10 years ago so yes, it's news to most.

That's not the point. Most people have the tool of eBay to research something they have that they are willing to sell. Whether you use information around you or not is not my fault.

Example: If I were going to sell my Father-In-Law's 1960 Les Paul, I'd do some research before selling. I know nothing about guitar sales, but I know of a tool I can use to help me gauge relative value.

dietdew

Apr 29, 2010
jbhofmann said:
sigma_chi said:
Most of us don't sit and search completed listings for baseball bats we used 10 years ago so yes, it's news to most.

That's not the point. Most people have the tool of eBay to research something they have that they are willing to sell. Whether you use information around you or not is not my fault.

Example: If I were going to sell my Father-In-Law's 1960 Les Paul, I'd do some research before selling. I know nothing about guitar sales, but I know of a tool I can use to help me gauge relative value.

I was actually looking to buy bats at the time, and the most expensive Eastons at the time were all z2k/z core type bats. It just happened that I had a couple. My brother and I spent the couple weeks looking around for them locally but couldn't find any. We did get a couple older, lower end Eastons on clearance from a local dealer that were were able to make about $50 bucks with. At the time, everyone I told about the sale prices couldn't believe that someone would pay hundreds upon hundreds for what we all considered to be old junk. I certainly wouldn't hang on to these bats now hoping for more money because sooner or later the BESR bats will probably become illegal universally.

dietdew

Apr 29, 2010
I don't see any complete sales or any listed, but back when I sold the -3s did pretty much the same numbers as the -5s.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
One last question:

Do the BESR bats sell well?

I have these 4 all in great shape:

Easton Reflex. 33 30
Easton Reflex. 34 31
Easton Rebel 33 30
Easton Triple7 33 30

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
jpruitt2 said:
One last question:

Do the BESR bats sell well?

I have these 4 all in great shape:

Easton Reflex. 33 30
Easton Reflex. 34 31
Easton Rebel 33 30
Easton Triple7 33 30

Most sell for $30-$40 or so

dietdew

Apr 29, 2010
In Eastons, you should be looking for the Sc500 alloy. It would be printed on the barrell. I'm not really familiar with the other companies bats that are still worth something, but in general these are bats that were granted BESR certification and then later banned for having too much pop (early 2000s not by the current BBCOR rules).

Members online

Latest posts