Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody here run into problems with HEBball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Well, I went through the Transaction Mods, but since this thread is here, I'll say that he took me too. I thought I had dealt with him before, so I sent his payment as a gift. Serves me right I guess...

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
I had a deal with him a month and a half ago and received cards plus freebies.
$50 +

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
I asked about cards with others and got zero response from him. Plus someone stated in this thread he is a scammer and has done it elsewhere. I'm guessing he stayed away from names he knew from multiple boards and hit the less known names.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
hive17 said:
Well, I went through the Transaction Mods, but since this thread is here, I'll say that he took me too. I thought I had dealt with him before, so I sent his payment as a gift. Serves me right I guess...

I did the same thing.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I just heard from him. He has had a new baby arrive and has not done anything else since then. He is aware of the situation and knows people are looking for him.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I did get the Henderson card today in the mail. He just recently had a baby, so I guess he was busy. Probably wont deal with again, because he originally told me it was in the mail weeks ago.

Members online

Latest posts