Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone doing a fantasy football league like we used to do on here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I wouldn't be able to draft Saturday or Sunday. I could do Monday, though! Seems like a nice way to relax before getting back to the grind.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Monday at 8:00 Eastern is available for a draft!!
Will that work for everyone? The draft is a big deal, and an important part of the season (obviously) so I want to get everyone at the draft! Sadly, I also understand that it is very difficult to synchronize 10 schedules. Maybe this will work for all of you!! Otherwise we would stick with Sunday 6:00 eastern.

WILL MONDAY AT 8:00 EASTERN WORK FOR YOU?
@JEBJJA
@gt2590
@Letch77
@MrMet
@cjedmonton
@WizardofOz1982
@oiccup41
@jszczech
@chippernate

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
@Gwynn545 the draft needs to be changed to Monday. It is still saying 9:00 pm Sunday night. Also the schedule needs to be edited because it is reflecting week 17 & 18 for playoffs. Well most guys sit week 18. So the format should be: 6 teams make it to the playoffs. Week 15 would be a bye for each division winner. And the schedule would be 3 vs 6 & 4 vs 5. Then week 16 would be 1 vs lowest seed & 2 vs second lowest seed, week 17 Championship Game for last two remaining teams.

Members online

Latest posts