Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone doing a fantasy football league like we used to do on here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
@Gwynn545, @JEBJJA, @gt2590, @Letch77, @MrMet, @WizardofOz1982, @oiccup41, @jszczech, @chippernate

Hey Gents,

Just wanted to let you know I’m offering 2 prizes this year:

1.The first team to score 150+ points in a single week.

2. The team having the overall single highest weekly score.

If more than one team amasses 150+ points in the same week, the prize will go to the team with the highest score.

If there is a tie for the overall high score, the prize will go to the team who scored it first. If both from the same week, the prize will go to the team having the highest scoring bench player that week.

Good luck to all!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I can’t believe I didn’t break 150 after being 1/3 of the way there after Thursday from 2 guys…then I can’t believe i was close to losing after halftime Sunday night. Amazing how the two highest scoring teams played each other, lost to me but would’ve beat any other team this week…what a game

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I can’t believe I didn’t break 150 after being 1/3 of the way there after Thursday from 2 guys…then I can’t believe i was close to losing after halftime Sunday night. Amazing how the two highest scoring teams played each other, lost to me but would’ve beat any other team this week…what a game

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I was not as excited about the outcome. Lol. It was fun to watch though.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
@Gwynn545, @JEBJJA, @gt2590, @Letch77, @MrMet, @WizardofOz1982, @oiccup41, @jszczech, @chippernate

Hey Gents,

Just wanted to let you know I’m offering 2 prizes this year:

1.The first team to score 150+ points in a single week.

2. The team having the overall single highest weekly score.

If more than one team amasses 150+ points in the same week, the prize will go to the team with the highest score.

If there is a tie for the overall high score, the prize will go to the team who scored it first. If both from the same week, the prize will go to the team having the highest scoring bench player that week.

Good luck to all!
@Gwynn545, @JEBJJA, @gt2590, @Letch77, @MrMet, @WizardofOz1982, @jszczech, @chippernate

We have our first 150 point week!

Congrats to @oiccup41

He put up a robust 154.12, thanks to Aaron Jones’ monster MNF game.

Please send me a PM with your email address or your favorite team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts