Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else collect a player who has fallen off the face of the baseball earth...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 30, 2010
Nope, not talking about players with die hard fans.

More taking about sellers like @Kennesawsportscards :lol:

And nobody says it is a given right to have to sell you my card at a cheap price because you have an interest in it at a cheap price.. If you bought certain rare cards for a ton of money in their heyday( McGwire, early 1/1's, mirror golds,Regie Bush) and don't want to take a loss, I don't have a problem with that. Even if the price is or appears to be unreasonable.

Quoting Bobby Brown..." It's my prerogative"

No harm, no foul.

Bryan

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
And nobody says it is a given right to have to sell you my card at a cheap price because you have an interest in it at a cheap price.. If you bought certain rare cards for a ton of money in their heyday( McGwire, early 1/1's, mirror golds,Regie Bush) and don't want to take a loss, I don't have a problem with that. Even if the price is or appears to be unreasonable.

Quoting Bobby Brown..." It's my prerogative"

No harm, no foul.

Bryan
Again, though...not talking about McGwire, Bush, etc.

Talking about Rich Hill, Derrek Lee, Carlos Zambrano, Mark Prior,
and other guys who are essentially gone from the baseball world.

Jun 30, 2010
Again, though...not talking about McGwire, Bush, etc.

Talking about Rich Hill, Derrek Lee, Carlos Zambrano, Mark Prior,
and other guys who are essentially gone from the baseball world.

If it wasn't about McGwire or Bush, how come you were referencing me when you said you were talking about sellers like Kennesawsportscards...That is me..... Forgive me if I am a little lost on this one..

I am always open for debate however...agree or disagree

Bryan

Members online

Latest posts