Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone EVER seen... a 2007 SP Authentic Autograph Parallel??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
I've been looking for one of these for my collection for a long time... I have never even seen one. Does anyone have or has anyone seen a 2007 SP Authentic Autograph Parallel card (they are serial numbered to 5). Each player in the base set has an auto parallel card. Any info on these cards would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, BO

walter55

Aug 7, 2008
They are nice but as you can see the pictures of the players on the cards have a real high gloss level which causes the autos not kind of bubble up on them.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Mauer has one, but he signed his horribly. If only companies did this more often. Base cards are often the best designed part of the set.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Gellman said:
Mauer has one, but he signed his horribly. If only companies did this more often. Base cards are often the best designed part of the set.

nice, a rare Gellman sighting :)

I agree here. base are, well.. the base- the core of the set. the pyramid goes from the bottom up. it only makes sense to use the base designs more.

Members online