Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have a list of this off-season FA's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
after skimming over the list theres not many stars other than holliday,manny,damon,Bay,crawford,guerrero,abreu,vmart,delgado,polanco,lee,pettite,bedard,duchersher,washburn lackey and mahay

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
colts1888 said:
after skimming over the list theres not many stars other than holliday,manny,damon,Bay,crawford,guerrero,abreu,vmart,delgado,polanco,lee,pettite,bedard,duchersher,washburn lackey and mahay

I really hope the Mets land these guys

Crawford or Abreu
and
Lackey or Bedard

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
thenumberonemetfan said:
colts1888 said:

I really hope the Mets land

these guys

Crawford or Abreu
and
Lackey or Bedard

I'm just hoping the Jays increase payroll and go after a guys like crawford, bay and lackey

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Crawford basically said he won't leave TB. If the Mets pass on Abreu two years in a row it is pretty much safe to say Minaya will be done in NY (Unless they can trade for Halladay)

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
josh3302 said:
Crawford basically said he won't leave TB. If the Mets pass on Abreu two years in a row it is pretty much safe to say Minaya will be done in NY (Unless they can trade for Halladay)

Honestly as a Jays fan I dont see what the Mets can offer for Halladay. They dont have the prospects forget F-Mart I think he's over rated. If a deal doesnt start with either Wright or Reyes I think you can say forget Halladay

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
gt2590 said:
I really doubt Lackey is going anywhere. Heck, he might start Game 7 (again).

I agree...If the Angels let him go their rotation loses a key starter. I'm looking for the Angels organization to re-sign him

75zito

Apr 9, 2009
josh3302 said:

I seen where the Rays are going to shop BJ Upton... also the Tigers have been discussing shopping Granderson.. for whatever reason... I would love to see the Giants go after either of these guys!!

Christopher

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
with the yankees unlikely to retian matusi and damon I expect them to go hard after Bay

and I think the Mets will make a run for Tim Hudson assuming he doesnt resign with Atlanta

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
colts1888 said:
with the yankees unlikely to retian matusi and damon I expect them to go hard after Bay

and I think the Mets will make a run for Tim Hudson assuming he doesnt resign with Atlanta

I doubt either Bay,or Hudson are going anywhere.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
blitzerlover said:
colts1888 said:

Bay and the redsox have seem to have trouble with contract negotiating so it seems likely hell be leaving

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
He would be plenty happy with a return to Boston.
"I think ultimately it just boils down to the fact that I've gotten to this point and I'd be doing myself a disservice if I didn't look around," Bay told a group of reporters while clearing out his locker on Monday. "But at the same time, I've said it all along -- I'm a pretty level-headed guy. If something comes along that makes sense [with the Red Sox], I'd have a tough time saying no."

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
colts1888 said:
blitzerlover said:
colts1888 said:

Bay and the redsox have seem to have trouble with contract negotiating so it seems likely hell be leaving

They just didn't really put much into it during the season, they rarely do with potential FA. I would expect them to work out a deal in principle before FA officially begins, or have a deal in place for Holliday or Abreu

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Crawford won't be going anywhere. He's not really a FA, the Rays have a 10 million option for him which will be picked up. If it's not I would be livid.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
colts1888 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best trade in years for us... :D

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Russ S. said:
colts1888 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only good trade in years for us... :D

Fixed. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts