Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone here know anything about Donruss Recollections?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I won an 85 Donruss Highlights Recollection Collection 1/1 auto of Henderson, and need to know what set and year is it from. If anyone has a list of all the Recollection Hendersons, that would be helpful. Thanks.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Henderson has Recollection Collection autos in 2004 & 2005. The '85 HL is from 2004 Donruss Timelines. He has an auto as a Blue Jay but I doubt I'll ever see it (or afford it).

A_Pharis

Late to the party. I used to collect ALL Recollection autos, but there's just too damn many. DLP made it kind of confusing by spreading them across different products, but 2004 Timelines was one of the better products for nicer Recollection hits.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
RECOLLECTIONS1-6_zpse04d5812.jpg

RECOLLECTIONS7-12_zps878f94d5.jpg

I also have several doubles - I have sold many of Canseco in the past as well. These are pretty high up there in my collection!​

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
RECOLLECTIONS1-6_zpse04d5812.jpg

RECOLLECTIONS7-12_zps878f94d5.jpg

I also have several doubles - I have sold many of Canseco in the past as well. These are pretty high up there in my collection!​

Very sick! I actually got him to sign his 86 donruss rookie IP. It's one of my favorite cards!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
This is the 1st Recollection Donruss made of Canseco it also happens to be 1/21 - The first of the first.

1_zps2f91b0e6.jpg

2_zps676510fe.jpg

Neat. All I remember is me telling him I enjoyed his books and him telling me "Tell me what you really thought...". I laughed and told him I really did enjoy them. Then I was pissed because I got him on three items that day but from what I heard, he was sitting at his booth all day long, alone, and was signing everything anyone brought up to him(for free). I had a slew of stuff I'd like to have got him to sign. Including his books.

Members online

Latest posts