Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone working on any projects?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bgrecco

Nov 24, 2008
I am currently working on the following:

2001 UD Golf (I have Tiger #1!)

2004 Topps HOF Tribute possible players

2009 Topps

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
TBTwinsFan said:
I think I am going to start my set next year... I am going to either do a 2004 Just Rookies (biggest hurdles would be Pedroia, Lester, Adenhart, Perkins, and others) or get a new set to do.

UPDATE: I am meeting Trevor Plouffe and.... GLEN PERKINS at the end of next month. I will be grabbing those 2 autos then.

spnascar

Nov 17, 2010
Working on a 1990/91 Fleer Basketball Autograph set. If anyone has any they obtained in person let me know. I need about 30 or so to go.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
chippernate said:
My project is get to 100 TTM's next year and the thrashers and capitals team set from score signed

That is like the one I am working on now. I do it for something rewarding to do during the school year. I am at about 43 signatures total (41 cards and 2 Lil Wayne ICs).

I tried last year and only got about 30 total, and the semester ends in about a month, so I am WAY ahead of schedule (Granted, I have about 4 extra weeks, because I switched schools after I decided dates for the project). I am really just sending out a few older guys right now, mostly semi-big to big name index cards of retired guys, waiting out the off-season baseball period. Then I am really going to hit ST and minor leagues HARD

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
I am working on 2 projects none ttm though

1)add more autos to my Yankees picture have 15 players hope to add around 30 total
2)start a 1986 ball already signed by davey Johnson

For the mets team ball I may send it to private signings but I'm not sending it ttm

Members online

Latest posts