Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anything worth grabbing in this lot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I saw this lot for sale. I know the guy selling this.

Anything here worth grabbing?

00j0j_8SZNfdwtcr9_600x450.jpg

00j0j_j2O9zjdfliz_600x450.jpg

00D0D_ibVIkeZdhMu_600x450.jpg

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Assuming it's absolutely freezing by you, the whole lot is worth it as long as it's cheaper than firewood. Will keep you warm at night.

But take out the 86 Donruss and 89 fleer Bbk boxes.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Assuming it's absolutely freezing by you, the whole lot is worth it as long as it's cheaper than firewood. Will keep you warm at night.

But take out the 86 Donruss and 89 fleer Bbk boxes.

My definition of freezing is a LOT different than most :lol:

Anyways, what would you say is a good price? I'm certain these are overpriced heavily, but I like to haggle.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
The potential for something 'worth' grading is always there. You hit some PSA 10 1986 Topps semi/star cards and you have some coin!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'd take the '89 Fleer box if it was a pre-corrected Ripken FF box. Still need to re acquire one of those

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Is that a box of Flair Showcase, back left of the second pic? If so, it may not be baseball, and I don't know about the other sports. But late-90s Showcase baseball can be a nice rip - all depends on price.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
86 Donruss Wax box
87 Donruss set if it's still sealed
89 BK
86 Topps box, like said before people do grade it a lot now looking for low pop high grade cards to send to PSA.

Someone just busted a case on PSA message board of Billy Ripken FF Fleer wax. Their is a way to tell. I don't know how. Check PSA board and search it or someone here may help.

Members online