Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arodys Vizcaino Promoted to High-A Myrtle Beach

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Plus Mike Minor? Future rotation looks nasty for the Braves.

I don't even want to talk about Arodys, though...damn Yankees and their not-so-good prospect management. :evil: :evil:

Ant

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
Sweet! I read somewhere that vizcaino and Teheran are very close friends and basically follow each other around everywhere. hopefully they can come up in the system together and be one of the best 1-2 punches ever.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
Also on that pitching staff, JJ Hoover and Brett Oberholtzer. 2 more pretty good prospects.

Myrtle beach has one heck of a pitching staff.

btlusk

Mar 31, 2010
Virginia
blitzerlover said:
Also on that pitching staff, JJ Hoover and Brett Oberholtzer. 2 more pretty good prospects.

This is definitely true. I watched MB play Winston-Salem (White Sox) on Wednesday night; Delgado pitched and looked very good. Too bad MB doesn't have anyone that can hit the ball on a consistent basis; they're horrendous at the plate.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
btlusk said:
blitzerlover said:

This is definitely true. I watched MB play Winston-Salem (White Sox) on Wednesday night; Delgado pitched and looked very good. Too bad MB doesn't have anyone that can hit the ball on a consistent basis; they're horrendous at the plate.

Braves have one of the deepest systems in the game when it comes to pitching prospects. Hitting, not so much....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts