Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Astros vs Braves: Who You Got?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
A few observations from last night:

We finally got a nail-biter.

Bregman has looked awful at the plate.

Albies is slapping at the ball and has been horrible with runners on base.

True again last night with the above.

Bregman needs to be moved in the order and I think the Astros need to find a way to play Siri. Like Altuve did early in the series, his speed can cause havoc.

Albies needs to be moved too. He has had a ton of opportunities to drive in runs and has mostly failed. Even though the Braves can close this out, if they leave Albies where he is in the order I think they leave the window open for the Astros.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Being a Dodger fan, I hope both teams lose! Since that is not possible, I don't care who wins. Would have been cool to see a rematch of the 17 series but it was not to be.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Being a Dodger fan, I hope both teams lose! Since that is not possible, I don't care who wins. Would have been cool to see a rematch of the 17 series but it was not to be.
I wanted a rematch too!

And with how this series is trending, I'm wishing for it even more lol

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I was hoping for a game 7 and another chance to see Ian Anderson pitch but it’s fun to see Atlanta win since their last was in 1995. Congratulations to the Braves and their fans.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Great win, Braves!!! It did suck a little to see Soler get the MVP - I'd said for a few years that he was sandbagging in KC.

Members online