Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

August pick up/pulls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I picked up the last major piece of my 1995 Select Certified Master Set run with the Jeter Mirror Gold and I picked up a printing plate for my Helsley PC so far this month.

Jeter Mirror Gold.jpg

2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects Printing Plate Cyan.jpg

Forgot about this one - 2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects Red Refractor Ryan Helsley

2019 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
had a few things come in but this is probably the biggest.
2013 update gold refractor
full

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Nice little mail day yesterday
View attachment 115543
freeman patch and Soroka gold vinyl 1/1. Gonna do the optic rainbow now too, just 26 more parallels to go 🤦🏼‍♂️
Good luck on the rainbow! I've been working on the 2019 rainbow for Votto and still haven't seen 2 of the lower numbered cards surface (I already have the 1/1 but am questioning if some of the /5 or /7 versions exist for every player). Really love the look of these gold vinyls but will be personally done with building more rainbows moving forward unless they cut the number of parallels in half.

chippernate

Good luck on the rainbow! I've been working on the 2019 rainbow for Votto and still haven't seen 2 of the lower numbered cards surface (I already have the 1/1 but am questioning if some of the /5 or /7 versions exist for every player). Really love the look of these gold vinyls but will be personally done with building more rainbows moving forward unless they cut the number of parallels in half.

yeah I didn’t realize there were that many for it until after I got it haha especially the fact that there’s 2 1/1. Seems a bit excessive but should be fun to chase

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
One day, I'll figure out a better way to photograph a 3D card but until then.......

Alvarez 3D.JPG

Members online

Latest posts