Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

australia -EBAY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Lots I times , well off eBay I guess

also sent a buffalo nickle to france

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
It appears that ebay has some sort of foreign shipping program in place. It does not apply to all countries, but many are included. I don't believe this is something I chose, other than to say I would ship outside the US. It might have been a check box that I agreed to the shipping program to allow foreigners to buy from me.

I sold to someone in Mexico and I shipped the item to Kentucky. I was not able to send them an invoice, it was automatically done by ebay and even got a note saying I could not edit the totals, even if I wanted to provide a shipping discount, so it can be restrictive for buyers it sounds like. They take it from there. I don't know how it looks on the buyers end, but I was paid for the domestic shipping amount I was charging and there was no further cost to me.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
twenty plus years ago i sent most items to rebuild a car motor to Germany - 1960 DeSoto 383

Members online

Latest posts