Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Autographed Cal Ripken Jr. book and some others:

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Some other autographed baseball books that are available are:

David Cone Full Count: The Education of a Pitcher:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1129475430?ean=9781538716410#/

Ron Darling 108 Stitches: Loose Threads, Ripping Yarns, and the Darndest Characters from My Time in the Game:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/108-stitches-ron-darling/1128526411?ean=9781250232649#/

Barry Zito Curveball: How Failure on the Mound Taught Me Success in Life:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/curveball-barry-zito/1129731435?ean=9780785230861#/

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Most of the autographed books I’ve gotten from B&N are on the book, not saying that’s the case here, obviously I have no idea, but in the past I’ve never gotten a bookplate auto from them, always on book

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
This dredges up a memory about a bad pre-sell experience I had. I think it was Borders, but could have been B&N. It was another Ripken book they were preselling, signed. it was a kids book though. Anyway, was just buying one to get a cheap signature. Something happened with my card on the pre-buy (I think it was a gift card) and they ended up cancelling the transaction without telling me. I was trying to find out where the book was and found out that I was not getting one. By the time I found out, they were completely sold out!

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
This dredges up a memory about a bad pre-sell experience I had. I think it was Borders, but could have been B&N. It was another Ripken book they were preselling, signed. it was a kids book though. Anyway, was just buying one to get a cheap signature. Something happened with my card on the pre-buy (I think it was a gift card) and they ended up cancelling the transaction without telling me. I was trying to find out where the book was and found out that I was not getting one. By the time I found out, they were completely sold out!
I had the same thing happen when I tried to purchase an autographed copy of Ballplayer by Chipper Jones through Books-a-Million. It was a pre-order and they didn’t charge my card because the signed book wasn’t in hand. By the time the book was signed, my credit card had a new expiration date and CID. By the time I figured this out, they had no more signed books. I eventually picked one up on eBay for just a little more than I would have paid originally.

I used PayPal this time to avoid that type of situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
I got my books in today. I am particularly pleased with the Ripken. My autographed copy of Bruce Springsteen’s autobiography is authenticated in the exact same way.

I got both books for under $40, delivered.

IMG_3035.JPG

IMG_3036.JPG

IMG_3037.JPG

IMG_3038.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

Latest posts