Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome Michael Jordan/Larry Bird Dual Auto pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
IMGP5185-1.jpg

IMGP5184-1.jpg

IMGP5186.jpg

IMGP5187.jpg

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Aside from just not looking right, this pic is a dead giveaway it's fake...
IMGP5184-1.jpg

You can clearly see darker ink lines where the faker likely slowed down marker movement to compare when copying the autos. Nice try, hopefully you didn't pay much for it, or spend a lot of time faking it.

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
deceptikon1978 said:
IMGP5184-1.jpg

You can clearly see darker ink lines where the faker likely slowed down marker movement to compare when copying the autos. Nice try, hopefully you didn't pay much for it, or spend a lot of time faking it.

How dare you think I made this! I only paid $20 for it, so if it's not real I'll remove the fake autographs and get michael and larry to autograph it for me.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
the giveaway for me is the bottom of the M. It doesnt make a triangle, it loops into the rest of his name. The rr in Larry is off as well.

Seriously, do you think you're just gonna call them up and ask them to sign or something? How do you plan to "remove" these autographs?

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Mr.1989 said:
deceptikon1978 said:
IMGP5184-1.jpg

How dare you think I made this! I only paid $20 for it, so if it's not real I'll remove the fake autographs and get michael and larry to autograph it for me.

:lol: Good luck with that.

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
mstng99tim said:
So you spent $20 on a dual auto of Michael Jordan and Larry Bird and that didn't seem weird to you???

::facepalm::
The guy was moving that day and didn't think it was worth much. He's the one who should be ::facepalm:: .

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Mr.1989 said:
mstng99tim said:
So you spent $20 on a dual auto of Michael Jordan and Larry Bird and that didn't seem weird to you???

::facepalm::
The guy was moving that day and didn't think it was worth much. He's the one who should be ::facepalm:: .
Why would he ::facepalm:: ? He just got you for $20, so it's you who should be ::facepalm:: .

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
That's fake as Pamela Anderson's chest. Sure, the photo might really be of Jordan underneath it all...but everything added afterwards is fake.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
Mr.1989 said:
deceptikon1978 said:
IMGP5184-1.jpg

Either this is some kind of joke, or you are one of the dumbest, most naive people I have ever seen on this board (that includes Strasburgmania).

pirates4

May 23, 2011
United States
That is one of the most dumbest things anyone can do...$20 for a DUAL auto of MJ AND BIRD!.....Holy smoke, sometimes, people ae dumber than a box of rocks, unreal ::facepalm::

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
Look, I made an honest mistake. Anybody can do it.

If it matters, I actually do know a few celebrities (I'm not personal friends with anybody, but I can pick up the phone and literally talk to some of them.) I'll try to find someone who can get Michael and Larry to autograph it, and if I can't fine. If they don't want to, fine. But if they are interested and are willing to, I sure as hell will. Either way, I like the picture and I'm just going to keep it. Criticize me all you want, but I can't change the past.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Mr.1989 said:

If it matters, I actually do know a few celebrities (I'm not personal friends with anybody, but I can pick up the phone and literally talk to some of them.) I'll try to find someone who can get Michael and Larry to autograph it, and if I can't fine. If they don't want to, fine. But if they are interested and are willing to, I sure as hell will. Either way, I like the picture and I'm just going to keep it. Criticize me all you want, but I can't change the past.

There is no way Larry Bird signs a picture of him getting dunked on.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
Mr.1989 said:

Sure, kid...whatever you say. Enjoy your $20 fake autos.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Mr.1989 said:

You arent friends with them but you have their phone numbers to call them?
If you didnt have something from these guys signed with your connections so you waited to spend 20 bucks on a clearly faked piece?

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
GarkoCollector said:
Mr.1989 said:

You arent friends with them but you have their phone numbers to call them?
If you didnt have something from these guys signed with your connections so you waited to spend 20 bucks on a clearly faked piece?
Well, growing up I didn't think about going out and getting people I sorta know to autograph things for me. It wasn't my goal. My goals were fun, girls, and doing good in school. My mind was not on autographs.

When it comes to contacting them, you've got to understand that the situation in which I may be able to get them to do it is complicated. It's like, "I know a guy who used to do this thing at sporting events and he might be able to get me into contact with certain celebrities who know other celebrities and maybe, just maybe I can get this done somehow." It's.....complicated, you know?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts