Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET - 8/13 (Praise Him!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
phillyfan0417 said:
is colvin going to be in any product?

Don't know about that, but he pitched very well last night against Delmarva. He started off the season rocky, but he is showing decent signs of improvement.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Nice to see Giavotella get some recognition. He's a long shot low risk guy I've bought a ton of, seen him play a couple times here in Springfield. Like what he brings, gritty little guy. If he develops a little more power he could be a impact guy in KC.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
matchpenalty said:
Great thread title JP. Will our resident Jesus ball washers now start hyping their stashes again? Sell Sell Sell the time is now

Yeah, we already get two Montero threads per day where four posters continually go back and forth stroking Jesus Montero's johnson while alluding to their uber huge stashes. Why not praise him as well. Anyone think Montero sees time in NYC this September? Me thinks not. So another seven months of Montero threads to come, oh boy.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Joshua.Roundtree said:
matchpenalty said:
Great thread title JP. Will our resident Jesus ball washers now start hyping their stashes again? Sell Sell Sell the time is now

Yeah, we already get two Montero threads per day where four posters continually go back and forth stroking Jesus Montero's johnson while alluding to their uber huge stashes. Why not praise him as well. Anyone think Montero sees time in NYC this September? Me thinks not. So another seven months of Montero threads to come, oh boy.

Sour grapes.

If you dont like the subject, just ignore it.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Kyle Drabek is a beast. The Phillies traded a future CY Winner for a Current CY winner and I'm okay with that for now, but don't be surprised if I whine a little bit in a few years when he's winning hardware for the Blue Jays.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Love the question JP,

However Shonerd has shown he is an idiot:

"Jim Shonerd: Hellickson and Dom Brown are in that mix as well. We should be making our final decision on the minor league PoY within the next few days, though the story won't run until closer to the end of the season."

So even though games will continue for nearly a MONTH, they're gonna decide in the next few days???

If Montero continues on his crazy streak and finishes over .300 with 20 homers as a 20 year old catching in AAA, people will wonder how the heck he wasn't POY

Members online