Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

back into the TTM game (my progress report)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
I sent Teheran and Ackley today.
I haven't gotten GA yet, I'll have to do that one tomorrow.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
TBTwinsFan said:
Anderson is a good signer, but he only signs one card at a time. I sent him 3 or 4 and he signed the one I wanted the most (some Pinnacle insert from the late 90s)

yeah I have a bunch of him but only sent his card from Pinnacle Inside 97.. might have forgotten to Talc it. :x I think those cards have some gloss.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
If you do Ginter and vintage...

Frank Morris
BigFoot
John Miles
Herb Simpson
Joey Chestnut
Jason Wong (has signed for me a few times)

^^Ginter

Ed Yost
Tom Saffell

^^Vintage

and if you find Lasorda's addy, I doubt he will say no... he is an autograph machine... he was quoted basically saying if someone asks, sign it.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
TBTwinsFan said:
If you do Ginter and vintage...

Frank Morris
BigFoot
John Miles
Herb Simpson
Joey Chestnut
Jason Wong (has signed for me a few times)

^^Ginter

Ed Yost
Tom Saffell

^^Vintage

and if you find Lasorda's addy, I doubt he will say no... he is an autograph machine... he was quoted basically saying if someone asks, sign it.

thanks, but Im not much of a Ginter sender.. I mean I just bought a pack and they would be awesome signed, but there are so few autos I would actually want.

was going to send to Sir Walter Raleigh, until I read the back of the card and heard he was beheaded hundreds of years ago :?

I may try to do some more old school guys with those Fleer 06 GOTG cards. they are awesome for autos.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Michael Saunders success. cool guy, big sig.
this was the card I forgot to Talc and it the sig is a little messy because of it unfortunately :(

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
donrusscrusademan said:
Jamie Moyer, Bob Walk, Erik Hanson, Alexi Amarista, Shawon Dunston, Dave Henderson, Pat Borders sent. :)
Good luck. Can you pm me Border's address?

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
17ROCKIES12 said:
donrusscrusademan said:
Jamie Moyer, Bob Walk, Erik Hanson, Alexi Amarista, Shawon Dunston, Dave Henderson, Pat Borders sent. :)

Justin gave it to me this AM in the other thread, it was-

Pat Borders
1135 S. Lakeshore Dr
Lake Wales, FL 33853

he seemed like a cool guy.. very knowledgeable , I bet he will be a big league coach one day.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
donrusscrusademan said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
donrusscrusademan said:

Justin gave it to me this AM in the other thread, it was-

Pat Borders
1135 S. Lakeshore Dr
Lake Wales, FL 33853

he seemed like a cool guy.. very knowledgeable , I bet he will be a big league coach one day.
Thanked. I'll send to him tomorrow.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
been working hard on the Score 90 set. sent out tons of guys, I wont write each one..

just got back Dave Henderson, so now I have 2 :)

Members online

Latest posts