Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Organizational Top 10 Prospect Lists Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
J.P., where do you think Lazarito would rank on this list? Did he simply not make it or does BA not factor in Cuban born players? All reports indicate this kid is legit.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
J.P., where do you think Lazarito would rank on this list? Did he simply not make it or does BA not factor in Cuban born players? All reports indicate this kid is legit.

He's one of my chat questions, which takes place tomorrow.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Sounds good. Now that I've officially became a premium member I'll try and join in. Work might be crazy, though.

You don't have to be a subscriber anymore to participate in their top 10 chats.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

Well, if you wanted to know about his ranking you came to the right chat. The BA staffer didn't answer my question about him, but answered about five almost-identically worded ones about him. Weird goings-on in there.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/chat/?1480344177

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Well, if you wanted to know about his ranking you came to the right chat. The BA staffer didn't answer my question about him, but answered about five almost-identically worded ones about him. Weird goings-on in there.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/chat/?1480344177

J.P.

Yeah man. I've been following it. They've said he was "really raw" which seemed to be the reason. What 17 year old prospect isn't? It's quite a bogus reasoning IMO.

My question was answered on Dakota Chalmers:

John (NJ): How far was Dakota Chalmers from the top 10? He seems to have a ton of upside. Thanks!

Vincent Lara-Cinisomo: He's another 11-20 guy; Talented but inconsistent; very introspective, sometimes to his detriment.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Braves

http://www.baseballamerica.com/minors/2017-atlanta-braves-top-10-prospects/#AoFqZGx1Ex5EJU1d.97

1. Dansby Swanson, ss
2. Ozzie Albies, 2b/ss
3. Kolby Allard, lhp
4. Mike Soroka, rhp
5. Ian Anderson, rhp
6. Ronald Acuna, of
7. Kevin Maitan, ss
8. Sean Newcomb, lhp
9. Patrick Weigel, rhp
10. Max Fried, lhp

Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Good lord...that system is stacked. It's comforting to see Soroka at number four. I saw him throw against Lakewood in the Sally League playoffs and he absolutely dominated.

J.P., which Braves prospect would you rank 11th? Touki? Wentz, Muller, Riley, could make strong cases.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Good lord...that system is stacked. It's comforting to see Soroka at number four. I saw him throw against Lakewood in the Sally League playoffs and he absolutely dominated.

J.P., which Braves prospect would you rank 11th? Touki? Wentz, Muller, Riley, could make strong cases.
Touki for me. Surprised he missed. Followed by Wentz, Pache, Riley, Sims and Muller.

Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts